It would appear I’ve been tagged. Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
1. I’ve spent my college years pursuing left brain careers in healthcare. I’m not sure why, probably because there were not as many choices offered for women. My parents pretty much told me I could be a teacher or a housewife, both highly unappealing to me. I liked being a nurse but it burned me out totally after taking care of myself and everyone else. If I had to do it over, I would either go to medical school or pursue something entirely different.
2. I always wanted to be a ballet dancer, “go ahead and snicker”, and I still cry when I watch the ballet. I find myself dancing along with the music in my mind. Again why did I pursue a left brained path?
3. I love going to movies. It’s one of my favorite things to do. There is not one type that I can name as my favorite, it depends on my mood.
4. I’m quiet when I first meet people but once I know and trust you I am pretty open.
5. I’d love to see what’s out there in the big wide world but it seems I’ve always had someone to take care of. I may need to wait for the next life. If I didn’t have anyone to take care of I would probably wander the world, at least for a while, as I am extremely adaptable to new situations. Eventually I would want to put my medical skills to use in some far away place, at least for a bit.
6. If I was to settle anywhere else to live, right now I would say England. I have wanted to be there since I was old enough to know it existed. I don’t know why, but it seems to have this pull on my soul. Perhaps I’d move there and hate it but I don’t think so.
7. My favorite flower is the rose. For many years it was tulips, but then we had the big rose garden and I got to see how many varieties there were. Now I’m hooked. My favorite rose is probably Garden Party.
For future reference, I never tag, never, so they stop with me.