Starting out today I felt I’d better get this one up. I’ve been tagged by enreal, another one of my favorite blogs.
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight facts, do I have that many left? Of course I do it’s just that I don’t find myself that interesting I guess.
1. I was born and raised in Minnesota and have lived here my entire life. Many times I thought about moving but it seems there was always someone that I needed to take care of. My parents guilted me badly about moving away, and now that I have kids who are grown, I understand how they felt. Still you need to let you children spread their wings and fly and I wish I had done this.
2. I believe that there are people who are born of this world but are not, if you will, of this world. They walk through it for some purpose, as we all do, but they are perhaps guides for others.
3. Writing whether just on a blog or published involves ethics. What do you write about and how will it effect others is something you should always consider. This is something I feel strongly about. Playing with words is one thing but playing with people is another. Every time you choose to write about another it can have a greater impact good or bad. The things I write about don’t tend to travel that road but it’s just something to think about.
4. I have a strong need to wander the world right now, something that I suppose is not too unique. As I get older there is so much I want to see and experience. There is so much more out there than we realize when we are busy with day to day things of life.
5. I love nature and I need to be around it at least some of the time. I could live in the city but I am much happier where I can hear the birds and see the trees.
6. If I could start over I don’t know what direction my life would take. It’s easy to say that you would do everything differently but then you look at the people around you and you know they wouldn’t be there. Still I would wait to get married as I would have liked have experienced being with someone who actually cherished me. After surviving two horrific relationships I just would like to know what that feels like.
7. I’m a night owl, always have been since I was young. I love the quiet and peace of the night and the stars and moon.
8. My writing style probably gives people the impression that I am soft, sweet and fluffy a bit. Actually I am a survivor, I will do whatever I have to, and can battle my way through the worst of things.
As I have said in the past if there is anything you want to know, ask.
I do not know who to tag right now so as always I’m going to pass.